Monday, December 3, 2012

School Uniforms


When I was in middle school I hated the idea of wearing a uniform. But now that I’m older I understand that wearing a uniform to school made life so much easier. Getting dressed in the morning was a breeze. I didn't have to stand in front of the closet pondering on what to wear, I already knew.  But not everyone believes that. When I was in middle school people always use to say “wearing uniforms makes us boring” or “wearing this uniform isn't showing my individuality”. When you really think about it you can express individuality while still wearing a uniform. All you have to do is use different accessories and be creative and you’ll definitely be expressing your individuality. Here are reasons why students should wear uniforms.
Image from Microsoft images:http://bit.ly/TJbPoA

2 comments:

  1. Yes in high school or middle school I would have hated to wear a school uniform. But now that I am a mother and adult, I would love to see my children wear them. I believe your individuality should be in your own mind and not by clothing. Be our own person by your intelligence. Maybe wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or express your individuality through what you say and do, not what labels your parents can afford...

    In one of the many towns in which I grew up, I remember the girls at the Catholic school had the most fabulous knee socks, since they got to choose those.

    ReplyDelete